Monday, April 19, 2010

wedding in the works::update 101.

I've been collecting wood...to make this display for our pie table...and we had a *free* pie tasting of over a dozen pies to try for the wedding. It was delicious!

I've been searching high and low for wedding shoes....I finally ordered a pair from DSW...we will see if they work!

I really want to make the mother's corsages...my friend is also doing the same thing (so I don't want her to think I'm copying)...but I think it's a fantastic idea because you can make some really beautiful ones, like these....and it's way cheaper than real flower corsages!

I also bought some fabric & buttons to make shoe clips and/or flowers for the bridesmaids hair --I'm not fully convinced I will be able to make them cute...but I still want to give it a shot.

Invitations are in the works....honeymoon is being discussed (advice from people as of late is to "just go for it - do the all-out honeymoon now or you'll regret it). I'm all for it...minus the whole being in debt for the rest of our lives...

I started on our slideshow...I'm in love with some really great music right now, so that is exciting. Here's what in my car:
Iron & Wine
Fleet Foxes
She & Him

well, my fiance just got here...so that's all for now!


No comments: