Thursday, November 18, 2010

Train...train...train...

Long time no write! I've been in training for my new job...at Globe University...for the last three weeks! Praise God for providing a job, but it's been a pretty intense training and it's only going to be more intense when I actually start doing the job on my own next week! I'm hoping it goes well, and more importantly, I'm hoping that I enjoy it and find a sense of purpose and fulfillment in it. I will be working in the Admissions department as an Admissions Representative...working with prospective students and acting as a "career counselor" throughout the students' time in school. I'm excited but nervous at the same time! I've been away from home this whole time and living out of a suitcase in a hotel...so needless to say, I miss my husband and my home. I also miss being able to do anything crafty...so you may not be seeing much from me because my time will be consumed with work! But just in case you're interested in seeing a few things I've done in the past few months...(or more)...here they are!
Couch Pillows

Halloween Treat Bag for my niece for was a bumble bee for Halloween
Baby Bib

Hopefully more will be coming soon! I hope to eventually open an Etsy shop and also help my sister with a couple projects for her photography gigs.

Happy almost Thanksgiving!


No comments: