Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chicken Cheese Rolls

It's a little ridiculous how delicious these are. And simple. So delicious in fact, that Ryan pointed out to me last night how this is literally the only recipe that I make over and over on a regular basis...there is no other recipe that I have made more than once! lol. This has been a family recipe for many years...and my sisters and I all make it on a regular basis. Anything stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon has to be good for you, right? :)



Chicken Cheese Rolls
2-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (or more depending on # of people)
8 oz. Cream Cheese with Chives (comes in Philadelphia tub flavor)
6-12 strips bacon (I use 3 per Chicken breast)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound thawed chicken breast flat with meat tenderizer (I put the chicken in a ziploc bag first so the juices don't spray everywhere). Spread cream cheese onto flattened chicken breast (I use 1-2TBS per breast, but you can adjust it to your liking). Roll Chicken Breast and wrap bacon strips around it, try to cover any openings to hold chicken breast together. Place in oven safe pan.

Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately. (I like to serve with Rice and a side vegetable)

Enjoy!


No comments: