It started out great...but here is where I went wrong. I shaped the dough onto a lightly floured surface....
I cut the veggies...I used red & green pepper, mushroom, onion, garlic, fresh basil, & spinach
I topped the pizza with pesto and tomato sauce, the veggies and fresh mozzerella cheese.
THEN...I realized I had no way to transfer this fully loaded pizza onto the pizza stone!!! WHOOPS! So after trying to lift it off the counter slowly with my hands and a spatula, rather unsuccessfully due to it sticking to the counter and being full of toppings...I finally decided to just cut it into pieces and lift it onto the pizza stone. Needless to say..it was kind of a disaster and turned out like big clumps of dough, sauce and veggies. However...it wasn't a complete waste...and after baking it, it actually tasted quite good! It didn't look very nice...but it tasted good, so I guess that's all that matters. Luckily the homemade dough (i used this recipe) made enough for two crusts...so I froze the other one, and hopefully after learning from my mistake, attempt #2 will go better!