Monday, March 07, 2011

Give Me Ganache

I have fallen in love...



...with Ganache. I had always heard of it but never tasted it (to my knowledge) and definitely never made it until recently. After my failed attempt on Valentine's Day - I decided to try again...and this time, I had success! It turned out smooth, creamy, chocolatey, and delicious...just the way it should. Thank you to the recipe below and thank you to Sarah, my sister Leah's friend, for introducing it to me at the Superbowl party with those delicious peanut butter cookies filled with ganache! I know the ganache looks runny in the photo above, but that's because I had just made the cookies and ganache and was impatient and couldn't wait until it hardened. A little more time in the fridge gave it the perfect spreadable consistency though :)

Source: Food & Wine

No comments: