Saturday, April 09, 2011

Blogging Sisters

I would like to take a moment and thank my amazing sister, Leah, for her sweet, wonderful post on her blog - helping promote mine! It brought tears to my eyes to read the words that she wrote...I felt so humbled that she would say those nice things about me! I am honored that she would take the time to post about my blog, especially because I know how many people follow her and her blog! She is the truly talented sister...and I look up to her so much. She is an amazing photographer, mother, creative genius, sister, and friend. Everything she does is amazing and always turns out perfectly. She's definitely more of a perfectionist than I am...in a good way. I tend not to always have the patience, which I am trying to work on. I have so much to learn and still feel so inadequate in my creative attempts. But I am so encouraged by all of you who have shown me such love and support!

I love you Leah! And thank you to all of my family and friends for reading my blog! :)

No comments: