Monday, November 14, 2011

blog makeover (and other exciting news!)

If you have been following my blog for any amount of time you probably think I have blogger ADD. I have changed the look of my blog several times since I started it...mainly because I always want to find something better.  So I change it.  And for awhile I think it looks better.  And then I think it doesn't...so I change it again.  So basically I need help.  Feel free to leave me some feedback and let me know what you think of the new design and if there is anything you would change.  Sorry to keep changing things - but don't worry, this is still the same ol' maede.for.you. blog! :)

On another note...

Remember that Newman's Own recipe video I made?  Well, Newman's Own has posted it to their website and just asked my permission to feature the actual recipe on their website as well.  Thanks Newman's Own!  You can view my video on their YouTube channel along with other great recipe videos that other people made!

Now it's back to the Packers/Vikings game....GO PACK GO!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love the new look! and the video. You're so adorable it's ridiculous.