Monday, October 17, 2011

Ginger Sesame Salad


This salad is simple.  From the ingredients all the way to the dressing.  As part of the the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program I received free Marzetti Simply Dressed salad dressing! Thank you Foodbuzz!  When I went to the store to pick out the dressing with my free coupon, I had a really tough time picking just one!  I will definitely go back to try other kinds.  For this recipe I chose the Ginger Sesame all natural vinaigrette.  Marzetti Simply Dressed uses only all natural ingredients and no preservatives, so it's a healthy addition to an already healthy salad.  You can find it in the produce section of your local grocery store.


For each single serving salad: 

Grape Tomatoes (4 whole) 
One small mushroom, sliced 
White onion, chopped (about 1 tsp) 
Green pepper (4 large slices chopped into smaller pieces if desired) 
Mozzarella cheese 
Ground ginger (sprinkled on top if desired)  

Dressing:  Marzetti Ginger Sesame

No comments: