Tuesday, November 29, 2011

give thanks.

I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!  

I think I am still stuffed from all the turkey.  It was a great weekend spent with family and friends, and of course - FOOD!  

This was the first year ever that we have hosted a holiday event - and I hope to host many more in the future (hopefully in a house instead of a small apartment)!  Even though we were squeezed in our small apartment, with a kitchen table that only seats four, it went really well - and everyone was well fed!  My mother-in-law was so organized that it made cleaning up a breeze!  We then traveled on to another Thanksgiving meal at our family friend's home for dinner, then to my side of the family back home for another Thanksgiving on Friday.  All of it was delicious and relaxing. I am so thankful for all of my family and friends!  I love you all :) 

Recipes that I contributed to the Thanksgiving weekend will follow shortly! 

Here is a snapshot of the table setting and "place cards."




No comments: