Tuesday, January 24, 2012

organization.

Here a little sneak peak at some crafting and organization I've done in my kitchen area as of late!  


Do you find that your counter tops are always getting cluttered with mail...keys...coupons...etc?   I know I am...so I finally took matters into my own hands to come up with some tools for keeping organized! 

The dry erase calendar was made from a glass frame which I put fabric behind instead of a photo.  You can draw your lines for the days using permanent marker, and then draw the actual dates and activities with a dry erase marker so you can easily update it every month.  

The key holder is a stretched canvas with yellow fabric.  You can then stick pins, tacks, or nails through the front and hang your keys or whatever else you like on it! 

The mail holder is an old frame that I picked up at a garage sale for 10 CENTS!  I then stretched fabric along the back and stapled it to the frame.  The bottom piece of fabric is doubled up and pinned to form a sort of "pocket" for mail, coupons, and anything else that would normally just end up on our counters.  I stapled ribbons to the frame to form loops for easy hanging.  

Cheers to a more organized life! 
What projects are you working on?  I hope these help inspire you :)   

2 comments:

daddy-beamingheart said...

Jo...you are awesome...an organizer after my own heart...and so creative. May God continue to bless the work of your hands!!
Daddy

Joni said...

This is a very cute idea! Love it!

Mom