Friday, April 13, 2012

baby love

...I have baby fever...and this sweet little bundle of joy doesn't make it any easier...


I had the honor and privilege of taking the birth photos for my sister's new baby boy.  It was an amazing experience and I absolutely adore my new nephew! :)  

This is a sneak peek of the photos I took.  I used my sister's camera, which she was kind enough to let me borrow and practice with the month before.  Since it was my sister's camera, she has all the photos at home, so she will be going through and picking out the good photos.  She did an amazing job with editing this one and I'm so excited to see which ones she picks out!  I wasn't even able to look through all of them before handing back the camera - so hopefully I was able to get enough good shots (although I'm sure there are hundreds, maybe thousands of bad ones!) 

Even though I felt completely incompetent with the camera with it being my first experience with a photo shoot, (and a birth at that!) I was so glad my sister asked me to be a part of her day and capture those moments.  I will never forget the experience!  My sister did an AMAZING job and he is a beautiful masterpiece of a baby boy. :)  He is perfect and adorable and I can't get enough of him. <3

No comments: