Thursday, May 10, 2012

shout out: munch.

I want to give a shout out to a fellow blogger and Etsy shop owner - Jodi!  Jodi is so talented and she has two adorable little girls that she is constantly being creative with!  Her skills with graphic design and her passion for creativity have developed into craftiness inspired by food & more.  Check out her amazing work at her Etsy shop: munch.  

Jodi recently approached my sister Leah & I about a creative collaboration.  My sister Leah took some engagement photos for Ryan & I (two years ago almost! we are married now...) and Jodi asked to use them in her latest creative creation for "Save the Date" cards.  (see below) Thanks Jodi!  Be sure to check her shop and give her some love. 



Photos by Leah Christenson.  Save the Date Graphic Design by Jodi Stevens.  

No comments: